Monday, August 7, 2023

Emma of 83rd Street review

 


Title: Emma of 83rd Street

Author: Audrey Bellezza Emily Harding


Ch: 35 plus prologue and epilogue


Pg: 375

Genre: Rom Com retelling


Rating: 4 stars


Publisher: Gallery books

I loved Emma of 83rd Street by Audrey Bellezza and Emily Harding even with the page steamy scenes. Because Emma has always been my favorite Jane Austen because Jane gave us a regency rom com. That Emma is the one most easy to adapt as a modern retelling in this reader’s opinion. Which explains why Clueless still remains one of my favorite movie rom coms. And that’s what Emma of 83rd Street gave me, it gave me clueless vibes.

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment