Tuesday, December 26, 2023

Dirty Thirty by Janet Evanovich review


Title: Dirty Thirty


Author: Janet Evanovich


Ch: 25


Pg: 328


Series: Stephanie Plum


Genre: mystery comedy


Rating: 4.5 stars


Publisher: Artia books

I almost didn’t pick up Dirty Thirty because the last few books in the Stephanie Plum series had fallen flat. And had either been not up to previous standards of the series or felt like the same all same all. But I’m glad I picked this one up because it felt like some of the earlier books again. And the stake out in this one. There is indeed someone worse to go on a stake out with that grandma mazer. And of course, reading words that I never thought would come out of Ranger’s mouth.

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment