Tuesday, December 19, 2023

A Movie Star for Christmas and Christmas with the Boy next Door by Jess Mastorakos


Title: A Movie Star for Christmas

Author: Jess Mastorakos

Ch: 22 plus epilogue

Pg: 226

Series: Christmas in Snow Hill book 1

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: self

I enjoyed this Christmas book by Jess Mastorakos. I loved seeing what happened when a movie star fell for a small-town guy at Christmas. This one had the feeling of a hallmark movie without being cheesy.

I received a copy of this book from the author I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.



Title: Christmas With the Boy Next Door


Author: Jess Mastorakos


Pg: 203


Series: Christmas in Snox Hill


Genre: Rom Com Christmas


Rating: 5 stars


Publisher: indie

I mean what’s not to love about Christmas with the book next door when that boy is guy who’s a former Marine turned small town cop. Jack has his work cut out for him to win over Robin. A widowed single mom who’s sworn off dating cops. But that’s where the magic of Christmas and a sweet little girl to make things happen.

I received a copy of this book from the author I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment