Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Cold Case Target by Jessica R Patch review

 


Title: Cold Case Target

Author: Jessica R Patch

Ch: 14

Pg: 208

Series: Texas Crime scene cleaners

Genre: Christian Romantic Suspense

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: love inspired

 

Cold Case Target kept me on my toes. I ended up finishing it in one day because I just had to know how it ended. Like with other books by this author, the balance between suspense and romance is the perfect balance. But what stands out to me the most is that Sissy's and Beau faith is clear though out the book. And while I'm normally not a fan of second chance romance but I found Sissy's and Beau story bittersweet and I love the ending we get. 

 

I received a copy of this book from the author . I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment