Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Review of To Whisper Her Name


Pinned ImageTitle: To Whisper Her Name

Author: Tamera Alexander

Series:  A Belle Meade Plantation Novel
 
Pages: 475

Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Christian Historical Romance

Rating: 5 stars

     Another great read from Tamera Alexander. To whisper Her Name combined two of my favorite things into one awesome novel horses and history. Most of the books that I read come alive to me in many ways. This book was no different. However To Whisper her Name came alive to me in ways that books have never come alive before. I think that it was because I have actually been to Belle Meade and know what the house and grounds look like.
     I feel in love with the characters of Olivia Aberdeen and Ridley Adam Cooper. I cannot wait till the next book in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment