Monday, June 2, 2014

Review of Paige Turned

Paige Turned: A Paige Alder Novel: Erynn Mangum: 9781612913223: Amazon.com: BooksTitle: Paige Turned

Author: Erynn Mangum

Series: Paige Alder series book 3
 
Chapters: 20

Pages: 336

Genre: Christian Chick lit

Rating: 5 stars

Paige Turned is the third book in the Paige Alder series.  A book that wraps up the series perfectly at least in my opinion.  Like all of Erynn’s other books and series I fell in love with the character’s especially Paige. I think that it was because I found myself relating to Paige the most. I could see myself in Paige. I felt like I learned right along with Paige.
I love how Erynn’s books have the right mixture of life, faith, and laughter.  Paige Turned was no different.  Erynn’s character’s seem real and the problems that they face are the same problems that we face in real life. However through it all God’s love and promises shine through in each novel. Out of all of Erynn’s novels Paige is the one at least in my opionon who grew or changed the most.
After reading Paige Turned I cannot decide which of Erynn’s heroes are my favorites. It’s a toss up between Jack from the Maya Davis series and Tyler from the Paige Alder series. They both or great.  

The Paige Alder series is the perfect series for those who like chick lit but also enjoy reading clean romances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment