Monday, November 3, 2014

Review of The Red Siren

Faith Westcott is a lady by day and a pirate by night. Can she garner the riches she so desperately needs before her secret is revealed? Captain Dajon Waite is determined to catch the fiery redhead who has been pillaging the Carolina coast. When Faith invites his courtship, she hopes his infatuation will shield her true identity and keep other suitors at bay.Title: The Red Siren

Author: Marylu Tyndall

Series: Charles Towne Belles book 1
 
Pages: 317

Genre: Christian Historical fiction, pirates

Rating: 4.5 stars

The Red Siren is the second book by Mary Lu Tyndall that I have read and I enjoyed it. The Red Siren is the first book in the Charles Towne. Faith Westcott is a female pirate who has one goal collect enough treasure so that her sisters aren’t forced to marry against their wills. I don’t know why it took me so long to read Marylu’s books because I love tells of seafaring and pirates. So a book with a redheaded female pirate I was hooked.  Each novel could be read alone but it works best to read them in order with The Red Siren first.

I ended up liking this one as much The Redemption they ended up being tried. They each But with each of Marylu’s books I’ve read I liked it more than the last one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment