Friday, December 26, 2014

Review of The Reliance

The Reliance .Title: The Reliance

Author: MaryLu Tyndall

Series: Legacy of the King's Pirates series book 2

Chapters: 41

Pages: 334

Genre: Christian historical fiction, pirates

Rating: 5 stars  

The reliance is the sequel to The Redemption but happily ever after hasn’t come easy for Edmund Merrick and Charlisse. Their love and faith will be tested in this sequel.  An old enemy returns to try to tear the couple apart.  I enjoyed this book, because Charlisse seemed to be stronger in this one, and her faith was stronger after it was tested.  I love how Marylu’s books focus on God and Jesus as well as faith.
There are returning characters in this book but there are even new characters like Lady Isabel Ashton, who becomes the new damsel in distress.

This is the second book in the Legacy of the King’s Pirates that I have read and the sixth book that I have read by Marylu and I cannot believe that I didn’t start reading her books till this year. I’ve missed out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment