Monday, February 2, 2015

Reviews Update

I didn’t read as much as I planned in January, which means I didn’t read enough books to review. The books I did read that I want to review I haven’t written the reviews yet. So therefore I am about six reviews behind. So I am going to use this week to catch up. I also plan on getting out of my reading slump. Due to my reading slump I am behind on a few of my reading challenges on goodreads. February also starts a teen reading challenge through my work that runs through the end of April so I am hoping to read a lot of the teen books on both my physical TBR pile and my kindle tbr.


So no reviews this week, but I am hoping to post a favorites list on Wednesday I just don’t know what favorites yet. But hopefully I will be able to post that on Wednesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment