Thursday, October 1, 2015

September Wrap Up

September Wrap up
In September I read a total of 22 Books. I bought four books. I now have my TBR pile down 156 or 157. So I may get it under 100 before the end of the year.
The Reckoning by Marylu Tyndall
Death Under Glass by Jennifer McAndrews
Reunited with the Cowboy by Carolyne Aarsen
Some like it Scottish by Patience Griffin
Love's Rescue by Christine Johnson
The Cowboy's Homecoming by Carolyne Aarsen
AN Uncertain Choice by Jody Hedlund
Life is Short by Jennifer Arnold
Safe in the Fireman's Arms by Tina Radcliffe
Hooked on Ewe by Hannah Reed
Here Burns my Candle by Liz Curtis Higgs
Against the tide by Elizabeth Camden
The Mistress of Tall Acre by Laura Frantz
The Cowboy's Surprise Baby by Deb Kastner
A Whole New World by Liz Braswell
Mine is the Night by Liz Curtis Higgs
Paw Enforcement by Diane Kelly
The Huntress of Forest by Melanie DIckerson
A Ghostly Demise by Tonya Kappes
If Onions could Spring Leeks by Paige Shelton
Into the Whirlwind by Elizabeth Camden

Crimson Bound by Rosamund Hodge 

No comments:

Post a Comment