Friday, August 17, 2018


Twelve Angry Librarians (Cat in the Stacks Mystery)Title: Twelve Angry Librarians 

Author: Miranda James 

Chapters: 35

Pages: 272

Series: Cat in the Stacks book 8

Genre: cozy mystery 

Rating: 4 stars 

In Twelve Angry Librarians Charlie and Diesel are back for their eighth mystery.  Charlie is the interim librarian for the college library. With the Southern Academic Libraries Association conference getting ready to be held there Charlie has his hands full. When Charlie's old school nemesis  Gavin Fong is found murdered and Charlie becomes a suspect, but he's soon joined on that list by every librarian that Gavin had come in contact with over the years. Hence the title of the book. 

It's up to Charlie to clear his name along with everyone else, but that's going to be easier said than done. 

I've always loved mysteries since I was a kid and discovered my first Nancy Drew mystery. As an adult not much has changed though I tend to lean more towards cozies.  The Cat in the Stack cozies have everything a mystery, a cat, a library and a librarians making it the perfect cozy. Diesel tends to be my favorite character he's the one  with the most personality and spirit in the series. And as always I look forward to the next one in the series. 


I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.




No comments:

Post a Comment