Thursday, February 28, 2019

February Wrap Up


I started the month with 30 unread books. Got my owlcrate book which brought my total to 31. Both two books bring my total to 33. Read 3 owned books and DNF (1) owned book knocking it down again to 29. But So I am ending the month at TBR books.
I read a total of 6,458 pages across 21 Books this month.
The Gown: A Novel of the Royal Wedding by Jennifer Robson
Only A Breath Apart by Katie McGarry (owned)
Dead as a Door Knocker by Diane Kelly
The Vanishing Stair by Maureen Johnson
Menace at Mammoth Cave by Mary Casanova
Wild beauty by Anna-Marie McLemore (owned)
Betrayal at Cross Creek by Kathleen Ernst (audio)
Never Let Go by Elizabeth Goddard (owned) 5 stars
Murders and metaphors by Amanda Flower 4.5 stars
The Red Door Inn by Liz Johnson (e-book owned)
Past Due for Murder by Victoria Gilbert
The Hidden Staircase by Carolyn Keene (audio)
Tending Roses by Lisa Wingate (e-book owned)
All Made up by Kara Isaac (E-book owned) 5 stars
My Life Among the Underdogs: A Memoir by Tia Torres 4.5 stars 
Where Two Hearts Meet by Liz Johnson (e-book)
The Bungalow Mystery by Carolyn Keene (audio)
The Mystery at Lilac Inn by Carolyn Keene (audio)
The Apothecary’s Daughter by Julie Klassen (audio)
The Anatomist’ Wife by Anna Lee Huber (e-book)
One Love’s Gentle Shore by Liz Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment