Friday, August 16, 2019

Becoming the Dark Prince Review


Becoming the Dark Prince by Kerri Maniscalco | GoodreadsTitle:  Becoming the Dark Prince

Author:  Kerri Maniscalco

Series: Stalking Jack the Ripper book 3.5

Chapters: 9

Pages: 67

Genre: teen historical fiction/steampunk

Rating: 4 stars

I've  wanted to read something from Thomas's point of view since I finished Stalking Jack the Ripper. I've wanted to know what was going on in his head. By the third book Escaping Houdini and what Audrey was putting him through I needed a book from his point view. That being said I am quite happy with this novella from Thomas' s point of view that bridges the gap between the end of book three and the beginning of book 4. Telling what happened while they were in New York.  You do get a bit of Thomas's backstory, but he doesn't tell all there's still a bit of mystery there.  Allowing Thomas to still be this mysterious slightly bad boy with a heart of gold, that he doesn't often let people see.  

All in all I enjoyed it  and look forward to the sequel releasing next month.  It's a short novella only 67 pages you can finish it  in a day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment