Wednesday, February 12, 2020

Read and Buried Review

Read and Buried (Lighthouse Library Mystery, #6)
Title:  Read and Buried 

Author: Eva Gate 
Series: Lighthouse Library Mystery book 6

Genre: Cozy Mystery 

Rating:4 stars 

Publisher:  Crooked Land Books 

Read and Buried by Eva Gates is the sixth book in the Lighthouse Library Mystery series, and I keep enjoying the series. Who wouldn't love a library in a lighthouse?  I still have to say that my favorite character in the series is Charles the library cat. 

This cozy just like the previous ones in the series the book club book pick has aspects of the story that play apart in the mystery that Lucy keeps finding herself trying to solve even though she keeps promising that her mystery-solving days are behind her. We all know there not. 



I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment