Thursday, September 21, 2023

Desire or Defense by Leah Brunner review

 


Title: Desire or Defense


Author: Leah Brunner


Ch: 33 plus epilogue


Pg: 284


Series: Hooked on a feeling 1


Genre: Rom Com


Rating: 4 stars


Publisher: Indie

I’m not into sports all that much outside of baseball. And I’ve never seen a hockey game. But I was pretty much hooked on this book from page one. Now I’m not as bad as Andie was when it come to hockey facts. Though I can’t take credit for that my hockey knowledge comes from my sister. Now Mitch is my kind of hero he’s rough around the edges and so is Andie, but they soften each other’s edges. Andie is a heroine I relate to because she was the older sister that stepped up.

Yes, this one is about hockey but it’s also about so much more. It tackles grief loss and mental health in a tactful and realistic way. I’m looking forward to the next one in the series.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment