Monday, September 25, 2023

Write What you Know by Jess Mastorakos review


Title: Write what you know


Author: Jess Mastorakos


Ch: 30 plus epilogue


Pg: 336


Series: Love in Charlotte Oaks book 4


Genre: Rom Com


Rating: 5 stars


Publisher: indie

In Write what you Know the fourth book in the Love In Charlotte Oaks Jess Mastorakos does it again. Another laugh out rom com with a Marine hero. I thought Riley Conrad would be my favorite hero in this series, but then I met Marine Staff Sergeant Travis Wilson. Who just happens to have the one Marine MOS that’s weakness for me in a romance hero. A slight bad boy Marine with a heart of gold.

And Aurora St John is my favorite heroine and the one I relate to the most as a fellow Marine brat the daughter of lifer Marine. And of course, I could relate to what she said about growing up because I have said something similar. And Rory as she’s called by everyone, but Travis writes rom coms and that’s currently my hobby.

To me Write what you know is the realistic book I’ve read that Jess has written. And Gertie the goat is starting to grow on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment