Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Trail of Threats by Jessica R Patch review

 




Trail of Threats by Jessica R Patch is the six book in Mountain Country K-9 but can be read as a standalone. Sadie Owen’s is determined to give her son a life she’s not looking for love and neither is Officer Rocco Manelli he wants to protect and serve. But then Sadie becomes a target and everything changes. I loved how Sadie didn’t give up and was willing to fight but her son and his service dog stole the book. This suspense novel had me turning pages late into the night because I had to know what happened. However this one isn’t as dark as her FBI:Strange Crime unit. This is the romantic suspense most readers enjoy.

I can’t wait to read more by the author and more in the series.

 

I received a copy of this book from the author . I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment