Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Review of Undeniably Yours

Undeniably Yours (A Porter Family, #1)Title: Undeniably Yours

Author: Becky Wade
 
Chapters: 24 plus epilogue

Pages: 380

Genre: Christian Romance

Rating: 5 stars

     Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade was an awesome read. Bo Porter quickly became one of my favorite heroes. To me Bo is the perfect hero for a novel. He’s a cowboy a strong Christian and a former Marine. As someone whose real life heroes have always been Marines and other members of the Military.
     Meg Cole learns throughout the novel that she is not her family name or her past. 
     I loved the fact that Bo was a simple man who loved horses and wanted to keep the horse farm up and running. Because it was basically his brother’s life line. Other favorite parts of the book was that Bo favorite drink was Dr. Pepper which surprising it’s headquarters is in Texas also there was a reference to one of my favorite country song by my favorite country singer in the book.

     Undeniably Yours by Becky Wade has the right balance between cowboys, friendship and most importantly Faith. I cannot wait for Becky Wade’s next book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment