Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Reading goals for 2017

Reading Goals for 2017
Read at least 12 nonfiction books.
Read at least 75 books from my TBR pile either physical (I have 90 physical books on my TBR pile) or from my E book TBR don't know how many I have on that pile.
Read 10 owned books before I am allowed to buy any more books. The only books that are excluded are books I buy in May my birth month.
Read three classics.

My goodread challenges are
January's Clean off Book shelf
Audio books 2017
Disney Challenge
Read your Bible
Children's Book challenge
What's in a Name Challenge 2017
Through the Ages Challenge
Reading Bingo
Genre Jump
Non fiction
Around the World in 365 Days
50 States
Slay the TBR Dragon Pile
Cozy Reading Challenge
Finish the series
Library Challenge
Back to the Classics
E Book Challenge




No comments:

Post a Comment