Sunday, January 1, 2017

Top Reads of 2016

These Books are posted in no particular order


Once Upon Eliza (The Carrington Springs #2):   Land-of-Silence:  These two books are the books that helped get me out of my reading slump that I was in after losing my mom.  As well as my grandpa. Once Upon Eliza the main characters deals with similar grief.  And Land of Silence reminded me that I am still someone's daughter.
Wrapped in Red (A Three Rivers Romance Novella):   Was the Only Christmas book that made the list as well as the only one I gave 5 stars to.  This one reminded me of the Hallmark Christmas movies i use to watch every year with mom.(I couldn't bring myself to watch any this year. The pain of losing mom still to fresh. Maybe next year.) But this one was prefect it gave me those same feelings as watching the hallmark movies but in many ways the main character was dealing with her own type of grief. So in that way it helped me deal with mine.




My Mother's Quilts: Devotions of Love, Legacy, Family and Faith:  This Devotional book helped a bit for me to process my grief of losing my mom.




The Captive Heart: Review: Can't Help Falling // SO GOOD 😊: Salt to the Sea:    Guide Me Home:     Rachel McMillan - The Bachelor Girl's Guide to Murder / http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25913867-the-bachelor-girl-s-guide-to-murder?from_search=true&search_version=service:

Stalking Jack the Ripper (Stalking Jack the Ripper, #1):
her one and only: A Spy's Devotion (The Regency Spies of London #1):   The Wedding Shop:    Cress (The Lunar Chronicles, #3):     Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4):    Katie in Waiting (Carrington Springs #1):

No comments:

Post a Comment