Monday, July 1, 2019

June Wrap Up


June Wrap Up

I started the month with (33) unread books. Got my owlcrate book Got 1 books for review which brought my total to (35). Read (6) owned book. So I am ending the month at 29  TBR books.
I read a total of 19 books this month. 

Mrs. Sherlock by Brad Ricca
What the Wind Knows by Amy Harmon
The Fiery Cross by Diana Gabaldon (owned)
Sconed to Death by Lynn Cahoon
Sherwood by Meagan Spooner (owned)
Anna of Kleve: The Princess in the Portrait by Alison Weir
The Number of Love by Roseanna M. White (owned)
The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare (audio)
Appalachian Recokoning: A Region Responds to Hillbilly Elegy by Anthony Harkins
A Serial’s Killers Daughter: My Story of Faith, Love and Overcoming by Kerri Rawson
Killer Exposure by Jessica R Patch
The King’s Mercy by Lori Benton (Owned)
Sweet on You by Becky Wade (owned)
The Noble Guardian by Michelle Griep
Act of Valor by Dana Mentink
Her Oklahoma Rancher by Brenda Minton
Superman: Dawnbreaker by Matt De la Pena (owned)
The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen
My Dearest Dietrich by Amanda Barratt


No comments:

Post a Comment