Friday, June 12, 2020

Dream Plan Go: A Travel Guide to Inspire Your Independent review


By Rachel McMillan PRINT ISBN: 9780736979696 E-TEXT ISBN: 9780736979702 Edition: 0Title:   Dream Plan Go: A Travel Guide to Inspire Your Independent Adventure

Author:   Rachel McMillan

Chapters: 11

Pages:  224

Genre:  Travel

Rating:  5 Stars

Publisher: Harvest House Publisher

This travel book from Rachel McMillan is awesome. It’s a book that as a single woman in my 30s didn’t know that I needed. Her book is geared towards single female travel and includes even traveling in your own backyard.
But what stood out to me the most was the whole don’t wait for Prince Charming to take that dream trip. If you really want to go it’s alright to go by yourself or with friends.
This book has me wanting to plan my first solo trip as soon as it’s safe to travel again. I mean I’ve taken “road trips” by myself but those were just either driving to pick my sister up from school or driving back home after dropping her off.
I recommend this book to anyone who’s dreamed of traveling solo but didn’t know where to start. All I can say is let Rachel be tour guide.
I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment