Monday, June 15, 2020

Review of Botched Butterscotch


 Title:  Botched Butterscotch  

Author:   Amanda Flower
Series:  An Amish Candy Shop Mystery book 4.5

Chapters: 9 plus Epilogue

Pages: 76

Genre: Cozy Mystery

Rating: 3 stars

Publisher: Kensington Books


Botched Butterscotch by Amanda Flowers is a novella mystery in the An Amish Candy Shop mysteries that takes place over Mother’s Day weekend.

It was a sweet cozy mystery but it was also bittersweet at least for me as a reader considering Mother’s Day is bittersweet now for me. But it was fast read and enjoyed it. I’m looking forward to the next book in the series.


I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment