Wednesday, June 10, 2020

The Stolen Letter review


The Stolen Letter (Scottish Bookshop Mystery #5)Title:  The Stolen Letter

Author:  Paige Shelton

Series: Scottish bookshop mystery book 5

Chapters:  36

Pages: 304

Genre: Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Minotaur books


The Stolen Letter is book 5 i in the Scottish bookshop mystery series and Delaneys settles into life in Scotland.

When a new mystery has Delaney rushing to save the bookshop and keeping history from repeating its self.

While not my favorite of the series I did enjoy this one and I’m looking forward to the next one in the series.




I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment