Friday, June 26, 2020

Straight on Till Morning and the beast within review


Title:   Straight on Till Morning
Straight On Till Morning (Twisted Tales #8) by Liz Braswell | Goodreads 
Author:   Liz Braswell

Series:  Twisted Tale book 8

Pages:  496

Genre: fairy tale retellings  

Rating: 2 stars

Publisher: Disney Press

I wanted to love this books Peter Pan is one of my favorite book as a child. However I never liked the Disney cartoon of Peter Pan so more than likely why I didn’t like this book.








The Beast Within: A Tale of Beauty's Prince by Serena Valentino | Goodreads
Title:   The Beast Within: A Tale of Beauty’s Prince
Author:   Serena Valentino

Series:  Villains Book 2

Pages: 215

Genre:  Fairy tale retelling

Rating: 3 stars

Publisher: Disney Press


This was a book that gives Beasts back story so it was neat in that regard. But I still don’t why it was included in the villains series.

No comments:

Post a Comment