Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Boston Scream Murder

Title:  Boston Scream Murder

Author:  Ginger Bolton

Ch: 33

Pg:  276

Series: Deputy Donut Mystery book 4

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 Stars

Publisher:  Kensington

 

Boston scream murder is the fourth book in the Deputy Donut mystery series by Ginger Bolton. This one is set at Halloween making it the perfect cozy mystery read for this time of year.

I also love that the title reflects the donut shops donut of the month instead of Boston Cream donut it’s a Boston scream. And always I enjoyed the characters and the mystery and I was even more thrilled that the suspect remained a mystery until Emily herself figured it out. I look forward to the next book in the series.

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment