Thursday, October 22, 2020

Goodnight Moo review

 Title:  Goodnight Moo

 Author:  Mollie Cox Bryan

Ch: 51

 Pg:  320

 Series: A Buttermilk Creek mystery book 2

 Genre:  Cozy Mystery

 Rating: 3.5 Stars

 Publisher:  Kensington

 

Goodnight Moo by Mollie Cox Bryan is the second book in the A Buttermilk Creek mystery series.  I enjoyed this one. I loved the small town farm setting and I think this series is one of two series that I've read of a cozy mystery set on a farm.  I loved visiting Brynn MacAlister and her cows again.  

This cozy mystery let me go to a county fair (in the pages of a book since real county fairs were cancelled this year.)  It's great that even in this crazy year we can still travel in the pages of the books.  I can't wait for the next book in the series. 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment