Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Murder on Pleasant Avenue



Title:  Murder on Pleasant Avenue 

Author:  Victoria Thompson

 Ch: 15

 Pg:  324

 Series: A Gaslight Mystery book 23

 Genre:  Historical Mystery

 Rating: 4 Stars

 Publisher:  Berkeley

 

Nurse on Pleasant Avenue is the 23rd book in the A Gaslight mystery series by Victoria Thompson. An historical mystery series set in New York at the turn of the 19th century into the 20th century. Though each mystery is a standalone it’s best to read the series in order otherwise you miss out on the relationships that develop throughout the series.

This one was one of my favorite books in the series. And I was thrilled that something happened that I was hoping would happen since at least book 16. I’m looking forward to the next book in the series.

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment