Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Book Lovers by Emily Henry review

Title:  Book Lovers

Author:  Emily Henry

Ch: 37 Plus Prologue and epilogue

Pg:  377

Genre:  Rom Com

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Berkley

 

Don’t let the cover fool you this isn’t your typical rom com. It’s actually more than that. It’s a rom com that makes fun of rom coms as in Hallmark movies which I personally find cheesy. But Book lovers is a deeper story. Nora can’t let go of the past she hasn’t dealt with her mother’s death and taking care of her sister Libby.

I related the most to Nora in the since of feeling responsible for my younger sister after losing our own mother. So, a lot of the quotes in this book hit me hard.

I loved the sister relationship in this book. It was realistic and believable. And a good relationship though it me sister created an account on a dating app and set me up on a blind date with a Tar Heels fan we might have a problem.

I enjoyed this book more than I thought I would, and I look forward to reading more Emily a Henry’s books.

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment