Sunday, September 18, 2022

No Place Like Home by Jess Mastorakos review

 Title: No Place like home

Author: Jess Mastorakos


Ch: 22 plus epilogue


Series: Charlotte Oaks


Genre: Rom Com


Rating: 4 stars


Publisher: Self

I was excited about this one because Jess is one of my favorite contemporary authors and I love small town romances. Though I was worried I wouldn’t get her typical hero, a Marine. But I didn’t have to worry her small town hero is Everette former Marine turned mechanic.

I loved the small-town setting as it was almost like its own character. And I loved Everette from the beginning. However, it took me a while to warm up to Laney. As the way she is in the beginning she’s one that takes a while to warm up to. But she does grow on you.

This is the first book in the Charlotte Oaks series, and I can wait to read more. It’s also part of the novella collection Fall back in love.

 

I received a copy of this book from the author I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment