Thursday, February 29, 2024

Drive you Crazy by Jessica Kate review


Title: Drive You Crazy


Author: Jessica Kate


Ch: 52 plus epilogue


Pg: 364


Series: Amity Creek Romance book 1


Genre: Rom Com


Rating: 4.5 stars


Publisher:
McWhirter & Spencer Publishing

I have to say I was hooked with the first line of Drive you Crazy by Jessica Kate. Because it pretty summed up real life in small towns. Ashley was as easy heroine to love and relate too. I loved how she remembered her mom with showtimes. I’m the same way when I’m missing my mom expect its classic rock and cheesy 80s movies. And reading Ashley’s point of view makes me thankful for my dad.

I love the fact that this one was grumpy/sunshine which has always been my favorite troupe. Not to mention the banter between Justin and Ashley being on point. I always know these books are going to not only make me laugh out loud but are going to be faith filled. And I mean what’s not to love about an Aussie hero.

 

I received a copy of this book from the author I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment