Monday, February 26, 2024

Hawkeye: Bishop Takes King by Ashley Poston review

 


Title: Hawkeye: Bishop Takes King


Author: Ashley Poston


Ch: 34


Pg: 278

 

Genre: Comic retelling, mystery superhero, Marvel


Rating: 5 stars


Publisher: Marvel Press

After Watching Hawkeye and reading all the Hawkeye comics I could that had Kate Bishop in it, I still wanted more Kate. Because I'm not holding out hope that the MCU is going to give us the young Avengers.  And I got more Kate in this one. Hawkeye: Bishop Takes King is the perfect combination of the comics and the TV show. Kate in the book is more like TV show Kate and the glimpses we get of Clint is more comic Clint than either MCU or TV Show Clint.  But what I loved most is seeing grow and become more of herself. Though Lucky stole the show.  

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment