Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Mockingbird Strike out by Maria Lewis


Title: Mockingbird Strike Out

Author: Maria Lewis

Ch: 21

Pg: 329

Series: Marvel Heroines

Genre: Superhero

Rating: 3.5 stars

Publisher: Marvel press

I have to admit I loved this one more than I thought I would. Though Rogue untouched is my favorite in this series because Rogue will always be my favorite Marvel heroine. I did enjoy Mockingbird Strike Out. I love the spy aspect in this one. Not to mention seeing Hawkeye in a different light. But I love that it focused on Bobbi Morse AKA Mockingbird AKA Agent 19.

Even though this wasn't a cannon comic but a novel it had me looking at Bobbi in a new light.  I hate to say it but she's better than Black Widow.  And I just have to say that the MCU robbed comic fans. We could have Mockingbird but instead we only get them hinting at her in a TV show because the writers added characters in Age of Ultron, and they later had to fix a plot hole.  

No comments:

Post a Comment