Tuesday, April 23, 2024

The Garden Girls by Jessica R Patch review


 Title: The Garden Girls

Author: Jessica R Patch

Ch: 30 plus epilogue

Pg: 367

Series: Strange Crimes

Genre: Christian Suspense with a hint of romance

Rating: 5 stars

Publisher: love inspired

I loved The Garden Girls. I have to say it might be my favorite of the series. But then I’ve wanted Tiberius Ty’s story since the first book Her Darkest Secret. And it didn’t give me nightmares like A Cry in Dark thought that was because it was in my backyard. But after reading The Garden Girls I’m not going to look at dogwood flowers the same way again.

I’m not going to lie Ty give me Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds vibes. And I loved his friendship with Owen. I love their banter.

Though this one kept me guessing from page one more so than the previous books. I have to say that I didn’t see that twist. Patch knows how to write page turning suspense that’s still faith filled.

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment