Monday, May 6, 2024

Embers in the London Sky by Sarah Sundin review


Title: Embers in the London Sky

Author: Sarah Sundin

Ch: 49

Pg: 391

Genre: Christian Historical fiction Christian historical romance

Rating: 4 stars


Publisher: Revell


I love how this author with each WWII novel she writes can find a new bit of history to tell. Even though Sundin writes WWII for each of her storylines it feels like a new story each time. And she never disappoints. Though I d think Hugh Collingwood might be my new favorite hero of hers. And I think it’s because he doesn’t let having Asthma stop him from doing what needs to be done. And Aledia is proof of what a mother’s love can do.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment