Wednesday, May 8, 2024

The Irish Matchmaker by Jennifer Deibel review


Title: The Irish Matchmaker

Author: Jennifer Deibel

Ch: 30 plus epilogue

Pages: 320

Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Christian Historical Romance

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Revell


I have to say while not my favorite book by the author I still enjoyed it. I didn’t really like the heroine Catriona at the beginning. Sara the heroes daughter was actually my favorite character. And Donal was such a sweetheart but then I’m a bit of a sucker for the single dad troupe. But the heroine did redeem herself by the end.

I’ve seen readers saying this is a love triangle book, but I didn’t get that vibe even though there’s two guys in the story. That doesn’t mean love triangle that means the author wants to kept the readers on their toes and continuing to read.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment