Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Review of The Reading Promise

Title: The Reading Promise
Author: Alice Ozma
Series:   no
Chapters: 30
Pages: 279
Genre: non-fiction biography
Rating:  5 stars
     Alice and her father decide to set a goal to read for 100 nights. Once they meet that goal, they decide to continue the streak. The date that they agree to stop on is the day that Alice goes away to college.  Every from ninth grade until she goes to college they read.
     I really enjoyed the book I found I could relate to the author expect in my case it was my mom who read to me every night; according to her from the time I was born till I started high school.  The Reading Promise was a book that my and I read together.  It’s one of those books that parents and kids can read together.

No comments:

Post a Comment