I am finally done with school for the semester yay. So now I get to read what I want to read and finally have time to get caught up on the book reviews that I have been meaning to write. Some of my reading goals for this summer are.
- Finish reading Nicholas Sparks books and seeing the movie versions of his books that have been released.
- I've read The Notebook and seen the movie the book was alright but I didn't care for the movie
- I've read A Walk To Remember and loved both the book and the movie.
- I've read The Lucky One loved the book and can't wait to see the movie.
- I am reading The Last Song right now, and I don't know what to think.
- I also want to get through my Mt. TBR as well this summer.
- I also want to read the stack of my love inspired books.
- Continue to keep of with my daily Bible reading.
- Start my new Bible study from Proverbs 31
- continue to work on my work in progress
That's just an outline.