Monday, August 20, 2012

Review of My Stubborn Heart


 Title: My Stubborn Heart

Author: Becky Wade

Series: no
 
Chapters: 23 plus Epilogue

Pages: 343

Genre: Christian Fiction, Christian romance

Rating: 4 ½ stars

                Kate Donovan has come with her grandmother to restore the family home. She needs a break from her job as a social worker after losing a client. The handy man that her grandmother hired Matt Jarreau a former Hockey player who has given up hockey after losing his wife to cancer.
     I enjoyed My Stubborn Heart the story line was different. Both Matt and Kate were believeable character’s and true to life. There were words used that I wasn’t use to seeing in Christian fiction.  I would have to say that My Stubborn Heart is a book for older reads. But still a good read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment