Monday, October 15, 2012

Review of the One Who Waits for me


Title: The One Who Waits for Me

Author: Lori Copeland

Series: no
 
Chapters: 42

Pages: 300

Genre: Christian historical fiction

Rating: 4 ½ stars

                The One Who Waits for me is set just after the Civil War, when three Soldier’s two Rebs and one union come across two sisters and a former slave; on a smoke filled road. The One who Waits for me is the first book by Lori Copeland and found that I enjoyed it more that I thought I would.
     To me The One Who waits for me, had just the right amount of history, and action. There was a little bit of romance not a lot, but enough to make the story sweet. If you are looking for a Civil War novel that doesn't focus on the war, but on the social aspect then this would be the book for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment