Friday, July 31, 2015

July Wrap Up

In July I read a total of 21 books. I ended up finishing my good reads challenge for the month which was the cowboy challange. I challenged myself to read four and I did. I end up buying eight books this month. In which one was graphic novel. I got one book for review. I won one or two books on goodreads. I also received a signed copy of a book from the author before it released. A book I can't wait to read it to finish the series. 
1.       A Ghostly Grave by Tonya Kappes
2.       The Cowboy's Forever Family by Deb Kastner
3.        Charlie Plays Ball by Ree Drummond
4.       Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
5.       A High End Finish by Kate Carlisle
6.       Sisterchicks Go Brit by Robin Jones Gunn
7.       I Never Knew that About Ireland by Christopher WInn
8.       Daughter of the Regiment by Stephanie Grace Whitson
9.       Murder on Amsterdam Avenue by Victoria Thompson
10.   A Father in the Making by Carolyne Aarsen
11.   Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
12.   HIs Montana Sweetheart by Ruth Logan Herne
13.   Kinsale Kisses by Elizabeth Maddrey
14.   Clodagh's Irish Kitchen by Clodagh McKenna
15.   Emmy and Oliver by Robin Benway
16.   Very Good Lives by J.K. Rowling

17.   The Secret of Red Gate Farm by Carolyn Keene
18.   This Old Homicide by Kate Carlisle
19.   Cowboy to the Rescue by Louise Gouge
20.   Meet Me in Scotland by Patience Griffin
21.   Ill- Gotten Panes by Jennifer McAndrew
22.    




2 comments:

  1. Wow. 21 books!? That's amazing. I didn't read near that many, but for me, I read a decent number (7 or 8, I think). Good for you. Happy August reading! :)

    ReplyDelete