Monday, May 6, 2019

Review of Batman: Nigthwalker


Batman: Nightwalker (DC Icons, #2)Title: Batman: Nightwalker
Author:   Marie Lu
Pg:272
Series: DC Icons book 2
Genre: teen comic book heroes, retellings
Rating:  4 stars
     Batman: Nightwalker by Marie Lu is the second book in the DC Icons Series Wonder Woman was the first one. This book was better than I thought it would be as my first Marie Lu book I didn’t know what to think. But she did an awesome job of writing angry teenage Bruce Wayne. A teenage with a chip on his shoulder who just can’t wait to get his trust fund.
     However, I still don’t understand who thought it was smart for a teenage boy to do his community service hours in an insane asylum. What the heck was the judge and cop thinking. An insane asylum is no place for a teenage. But other than that it was still a pretty good read but I still think Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo is my favorite of the series so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment