Monday, January 27, 2020

The Dating Charade Review


The Dating Charade by Melissa Ferguson | GoodreadsTitle:  The Dating Charade

Author: Melissa Ferguson

Pages: 336

Genre: Christian Fiction, Rom Com

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Thomas Nelson  

     I’m not going to lie the first thing that drew me to this book was the Brady Bunch feels.  Cassie and Jett have an awesome first date but when they each end up with three kids each they hide the kids from each other. Thinking that the other didn’t want kids.  
     They go through the charade pretending that nothing’s  changed. But like any rom com chaos happens. I didn’t know how would feel about this book because Rom Com’s in book form have been a miss for me here lately. But after reading this one I’m willing to get back into reading them. The Gatlinburg setting was neat and not something that I remember reading in books before, and it was neat to read a book set in the place that we went on family vacations when I was child. I also look forward to reading future books by Melissa Ferguson.

I received a copy of this book from Netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment