Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Verse and Vengeance review


Verse and Vengeance by Amanda Flower | GoodreadsTitle:  Verse and Vengeance

Author:  Amanda Flower

Series: A Magical Bookshop Mystery book 4
  
Pages:307

Genre: cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 Stars

Publisher: Crooked Lane Books

     Verse and Vengeance is the fourth book in the A Magical Bookshop Mystery series, Violet has entered a bicycle race with her boyfriend police chief David Rainwater that ends with both of them finding a dead body. 
     No Violet must try to solve the murder even though David doesn’t want her to in order to keep herself from becoming the next suspect all while keeping a very big secret for David because she thinks telling him will drive him away.

     I will admit that this is my favorite of the series so far. I loved the end even if it left me a slight cliff hanger. I’m looking forward to the next book in the series.

I received a copy of this book from Netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment