Monday, July 26, 2021

Anchor in the Storm by Sarah Sundin review

Title:  Anchor in the Storm

Author:  Sarah Sundin

Ch: 48

Pg:  396

Series: Waves of Freedom

Genre:  Christian Historical Fiction, Christian Historical Romance

Rating: 5 stars

Publisher: Revell

 

Anchor in the Storm is the second book in the Waves of Freedom series by Sarah Sundin and I have to say I enjoyed spunky girl pharmacist Lillian Avery. I think she’s my favorite heroine in this series. Though it took me a bit to warm up to Archer Vandenberg as I was on the fence about him as a secondary character in the previous book. Through I wanted Lillians book since she was mentioned in the first book in the series.

And just like with the first book in the series I loved the mystery aspect of the story just as much as the romance. Lillian and Arch’s journey and growth was my favorite part of the story. They might have been from different worlds at the beginning but by the end I couldn’t imagine them with any else. Arch thought he lost everything he wanted but he ended up gaining so much more. And Lillian discovered who she had been all along. But most importantly they both learn who their Anchor is the Storm really is.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment