Friday, July 30, 2021

Curse of the Specter Queen by Jenny Elder Moke review

Title:  Curse of the Specter Queen

Author:  Jenny Elder
Moke

Ch: 40 plus epilogue

Pg:  340

Series: Samantha Knox book 1

Genre:  YA Historical Fiction

Rating: 4.5 stars

Publisher: Disney- Hyperion

 

I enjoyed the Curse of the Specter Queen it gave me Indiana Jones and The Mummy Vibes with a strong and determined heroine. I loved Sam. A bookworm who may finally get her own chance to have an adventure. She reminded me of a younger Evie from The Mummy.

I loved Jenny’s first book Which was a Robin Hood retelling so I knew that I would love this one as well. She writes strong heroines that are true to the time period that their story takes place in. I look forward to the next book in the series.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment