Thursday, November 4, 2021

Beyond the Tides by Liz Johnson review

 Title:  Beyond the Tides

 Author:  Liz Johnson

 Ch: 24

 Pg:  368 

Series: Prince Edward Shores series book 1

Genre:  Christian Contemporary romance

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Revell

 

Beyond the tides the first book in the Prince Edward Shore Series by Liz Johnson started a little show for me. But after a few chapters it picked up and ended up enjoying.  Meg Whitaker and Oliver Ross have a past so it's not insta love which is something I don't like. And since they technically didn't like each other in high school it's more like hate to love instead of friends to love another trope I don't care for. But I'll read hate to love or enemies to love any day of the week. But what I like most about Beyond the Tides and with most of Liz's books is the faith that is threaded through the story and the lessons that one learns why reading the book.  I love that forgiveness is one of the main themes of the book and that it is something both the hero and heroine must learn to give.  I look forward to the next book in the series the next Whitaker brother's story. 

 

 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment