Monday, November 1, 2021

No Grater Crime by Maddie Day review

 Title:  No Grater Crime

Author:  Maddie Day

Ch: 60

Pg:  310 

Series: Country Store Mystery

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

 Rating: 4 stars

 Publisher: Kensington

 

No Grater Crime by Maddie Day is the 9th Book in the Country Store Mystery series. That what I do enjoy the mystery in each book. I mostly continue to read this series to see what the characters are up to. I just love the small town in this book, that is literally right across the river from where I am in Kentucky. So the sitting is easy to picture as I read and the characters have begun to feel like family.  And I want to know what happens next in their lives. And I'm also a sucker for mysteries set in a small town. 

 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment