Tuesday, November 9, 2021

The Rocky Road to ruin by Meri Allen review

 Title:  The Rocky Road to ruin

Author:  Meri Allen

Ch: 48

Pg:  352

Series: Ice Cream Shop Mysteries book 1

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: St. Martin’s press

 

The Rocky Road to Ruin is the first book in the Ice Cream Shop mysteries by Meri Allen I don't think I've ever read a book set in an ice cream shoppe let alone a cozy mystery book set in an ice cream shop. But I enjoyed this book and loved the fun setting. Riley Rhodes is a former librarian with the CIA (is that even a thing) masquerading as a travel and food blogger who finds herself back in her hometown for her best friend's Caroline's mom's funeral when she finds herself not only trying to solve a murder but running an ice cream shop. This one was a quick read for the first book in the series and I look forward to reading the next one in the series. 



 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment