Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Dogged by Death by Laura Scott review

Title:  Dogged by Death

Author:  Laura Scott

Ch: 25 

Series: A Furry Friends Mystery

Genre:  Cozy MysteryPg:  311


Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Crooked Lane Books

 

I enjoyed Dogged by Death by Laura Scott the first in the A Furry Friends Mystery.  My favorite character in the series was the dog. But also loved the relationship between Ally and Gramps it reminded me so much of my own relationship with my own grandpa.  This cozy was a little on the slow side which is to be expected with the first book in the series which is to be expected with the first book in a new series as your creating the world and introducing the characters.  I look forward to the next book in the series. 

 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment